With an increasingly mobile workforce, a surge in connected devices, and constant advances in IoT initiatives, a reliable wireless infrastructure has become imperative. Users require efficient communications for cell phones, tablets, WiFi, emergency systems, LTE/high speed data cards, smart city programs, and more.
A leader in small cell, DAS/RF design, installation, and engineering, Telamon has designed more than 4,500 wireless communication systems and deployed 1,500+. We provide customized wireless solutions for companies of all sizes across multiple verticals, including government, education, telecom, stadium, healthcare and manufacturing. Read more about the following wireless services Telamon offers:
- RF Consulting: If you’re having difficulties with your current wireless technologies, Telamon can assist in identifying problem sources. If you need to expand a current system or build out a new infrastructure, our engineering team can help guide you toward the ideal solution.
- Installation: Telamon specializes in large-scale installations and has designed over 4,000 wireless communication solutions nationwide in hotels, airports, malls, NFL stadiums, convention centers, government offices, and residential properties.
- Neutral-Host Mobile Wireless: Telamon can improve your in-building coverage for all major mobile phone carriers by providing neutral-host system site surveys and design. We specialize in providing neutral-host systems in stadiums, universities, and malls as well as medical, manufacturing, and corporate facilities.
- WiFi Solutions: By combining RF engineering expertise with state-of-the-art data collection and design tools, Telamon designs and installs turnkey WiFi solutions to fit your operating requirements. We have designed networks for various applications including backhaul links, municipal networks, enterprise applications, and outdoor public safety systems.
- Public Safety Wireless Systems: Telamon designs and installs wireless public safety systems for simple integration into emergency procedures. We understand the challenges associated with building interoperable systems and therefore guide our customers through the development of open architecture models.