Our work style is defined by our corporate values: H2S2 – honesty, harmony, simplicity, and stewardship. Not only is H2S2 reflected in the way we work, but also in how we provide feedback. Because we are an entrepreneurial organization, you are encouraged to share your ideas and continuously challenge yourself on the job. Trust us…once you arrive at Telamon, you may find an entrepreneur in yourself that you never knew existed.
Telamon’s tagline encompasses what our employees do on a daily basis throughout our five business units…simplifying business for our customers. With our diverse portfolio of solutions for telecommunication networks, business process outsourcing, industrial assembly, telehealth services and energy efficiency management, each day is different and every assignment evolves into exciting opportunities to gain fresh, rewarding experiences, such as explaining the benefits of a solar roof or integration and installation activities for major telecommunication firms. There’s no better place to build upon your career than at Telamon.
- Benefits available on date of hire:
- Health/Dependent Care FSA and HSA
- Company Paid Life Insurance, AD&D and STD
- Voluntary Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD
- Company Paid EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Wellness Incentives
- 401(k) Plan (Roth & Traditional options) available 1st of the month following date of hire
- 13 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO), increases based on tenure
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Educational Incentives
- Reimbursement, scholarship awards for children (elementary-college), and $25/month for employees with children under age of 3
From California to New Jersey, Telamon has ten locations spread throughout the U.S. In addition to our locations, many of our employees work remote. Our corporate headquarters are located in Carmel, Indiana, which has been voted a best place to live in the U.S. No matter where you are, Telamon has an opportunity for you.